Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist
An exceptional challenge must be met by exceptional people. Every day, we are inspired by the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our talented colleagues. Smart, passionate and driven, we take pride in what we do together, as JUMOnauts.
About this job
As a Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the management and timely execution of all marketing campaigns and related administrative duties. This includes the development of marketing and testing strategies across multiple portfolios and territories, and the monitoring and reporting of campaigns to ensure their effectiveness. You will be based in South Africa and will report to the CRM Lead.
- Develop direct marketing and customer relationship marketing strategies and tests that effectively influence customer behaviour to meet strategic plans.
- Create and review monthly marketing schedules and manage the execution of all campaigns, including any ad hoc adjustments as they arise.
- Analyse and compile reports on campaign performance and deliver campaign insights.
- Build internal as well as external relationships and be able to conduct weekly marketing updates to a broader audience.
- Drive customer awareness & education campaigns.
You will need
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in a direct marketing role.
- Experience in setting up testing strategies and compiling marketing reports.
- Customer centricity: responsible marketing practices.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail & admin orientated.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Forward-thinker, proactive & problem-solving capability.
- Professional, hardworking, and diligent.
- Ability to see how this role fits into the bigger picture.
Bonus if you have
- Previous mass market direct marketing experience.
- Previous experience working on a CRM platform.
- Understanding of financial products.
- Basic SQL ability to query databases for marketing lists using exclusion criteria.
- Industry exposure within Financial Services / Fintech / Telecommunications or IT.
- Cross-border experience.
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment.
- Working for impact.
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support.
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges.
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery.
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead.
You will be based in South Africa. We operate a remote-first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Cape Town for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. You have flexibility where to work from, as long as you have access to a reliable connection and are set up to work remotely.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we firmly believe that diversity strengthens our teams. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive recruitment process that cultivates an environment where all individuals can be authentic, collaborate, and thrive.