Customer Delivery Support
An exceptional challenge must be met by exceptional people. Every day, we are inspired by the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our talented colleagues. Smart, passionate and driven, we take pride in what we do together, as JUMOnauts.
About this job
As Customer Delivery Support you will be accountable for managing the full CRB customer touchpoint process to resolve all customer queries relating to CRB clearance letters. You will be based in Lusaka, Zambia and will report to the Customer Experience & Delivery Manager.
- Manage customer CRB clearance requests from walk-in customers, incoming calls, SMSes and emails from JUMO business customers, MNOs and other stakeholders from start to finish by providing appropriate solutions, and making follow-up calls to ensure complete resolutions within SLA.
- Create required process reporting and capture customer loan data discrepancies between JUMO and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Platforms.
- Check, verify and confirm the accuracy and validity of customers’ KYC and Credit Bureau Comprehensive Consumer Report details using JUMO’s internal tools, and follow-up with JUMO’s data teams on pending updates on the Credit Bureau platform.
- Manage the escalation of complaints and requests which may involve correction of loan information to JUMO’s internal teams and CRB, and making sure they are resolved within SLA.
- Observe customer touchpoint interactions and extract key insights to prepare insightful reporting, including 3rd party interactions, in order to facilitate enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Drive continuous service improvements through idea generation and resolution implementation, as well as participate in special projects and assume other duties and responsibilities where needed.
You will need
- High school education or equivalent.
- 2 - 4 years working experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Have a Customer Centric mindset, and a solutions oriented approach to problem solving.
- Able to work independently and have the ability to multi-task within a complex and fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills and good listening skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Word and Excel.
Bonus if you have
- Experience within the IT, Telecoms, Fintech or Call Centre environments.
- Knowledge of Mobile Money and Technology / Financial platforms.
- Access to your own or public transport for adhoc admin tasks.
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment.
- Working for impact.
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support.
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges.
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery.
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead.
You will be based in Lusaka, Zambia. We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Lusaka for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. This role requires an in office resource & will be based at our Zambia co-working space.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and we strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.