Senior Product Designer
An exceptional challenge must be met by exceptional people. Every day, we are inspired by the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our talented colleagues. Smart, passionate and driven, we take pride in what we do together, as JUMOnauts.
About this job
As Senior Product Designer at JUMO you will be responsible for exploring interesting design and user experience problems, developing solutions in an agile environment, based on research, stakeholder engagement, user feedback and strategic product requirements. You will report to the Head of Product Interfaces.
- Be part of a growing Product Design team, working on various mobile and web based applications
- Work closely with a Product Owner, UX specialist and front end engineers
- Work across the business with a variety of stakeholders
You will need
- Between 5 - 7 years of experience
- Portfolio of work demonstrating excellent User Interface design sensibilities and skill
- Strong grounding in User Experience principles and methodologies (mobile and desktop applications)
- Good communication skills and passion for human-centred design
- Experience designing in Sketch, Figma and Illustrator
Bonus if you have
- Experience designing for Fintech or Banking sectors
- Axure or other prototyping skills
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment
- Working for impact
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead
- A stack of leading-edge technologies
You will be based in South Africa. We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Cape Town for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. You have flexibility where to work from, as long as you have access to a reliable connection and are set up to work remotely.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and we strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.